Any and All Faiths Welcome!
Ceremony and Reception Site—In One Location!
Larger Sanctuary and/or Smaller Intimate Chapel
Conveniently located in downtown Kirkland, Northlake Church makes its beautiful facilities available to the greater community for weddings and other celebrations of life and its rites of passage. We offer both our main sanctuary and a smaller, more intimate, historic chapel. You may rent either, or both, depending on your needs. Having your ceremony in the chapel and your reception in the sanctuary is a convenient way to hold your event in one location. Our minister, Rev. Marian Stewart, is available to perform your traditional, non-traditional, or same-sex ceremony, at Northlake or at another location. You are also welcome to bring your own officiant. Northlake is a welcoming and affirming congregation.
Larger Main Sanctuary
• Accommodates: Up to 200 for ceremonies, 150 for receptions.
• Price: $1,200 for up to four hours, $200 each additional hour.
• Amenities: Sound system, grand piano ($100 fee) and parking.
• Reception Facilities: Large dance floor, tables, and chairs.
• Kitchen: Full-size warming kitchen, plus kitchenette.
Intimate Historic Chapel
• Accommodates: Up to 120 for ceremonies, 75 for receptions.
• Price: $950 for up to four hours, $200 each additional hour.
• Amenities: Sound system, upright piano, and parking.
• Reception Facilities: Dance floor, tables, and chairs.
• Kitchen: Kitchenette.
• Combined Wedding & Reception: Create a beautiful, intimate wedding in our Historic Chapel and host a lovely reception in our main sanctuary area.
• Price: $1,400 for up to six hours, $200 each additional hour.
Both Larger Main Sanctuary and Intimate Historic Chapel
• Caterer: Chosen by client, or may bring or prepare own food.
• Bar Facilities: Beer/Wine maybe served, with permits. No kegs.
• Price: Combination price available, call to verify rates.
• Thursday or Friday night rehearsal times available.
Northlake Church is very flexible. We enjoy working with all clients and crafting a special ceremony or event that meets your wishes.
We recommend that you reserve space as soon as possible, but we can often accommodate your special event on short notice.
Please call or text us at 425-495-2373, or email the rental office, to inquire about our space availability and to schedule a personal tour of our facilities in downtown Kirkland.