We strive to be a deeply connected and supportive religious education community that teaches the values of our religion and helps our children and youth find their own spiritual identity within an environment where they feel safe, accepted, respected and happy. Unitarian Universalist religious education is a process which celebrates our religious identity and forms a foundation for a lifelong search for truth and meaning. In our program we endeavor to:
• Instill a belief in the sacredness and interconnectedness of all life.
• Encourage participation in celebrations and rituals that mark life’s passages.
• Build religious/spiritual knowledge based on Unitarian Universalism and other religions.
• Encourage adult participation in the life and growth of our youth.
• Develop leadership and democratic skills.
• Foster a sense of belonging to a wider community and the Universe.
This year, we are committed to serving families through in-person and online children’s and youth programming, supporting parents in religious and spiritual exploration at home with their children, and through online and in-person multigenerational worship services.
We look forward to meeting you and your family. If you would like additional information or if you have questions, please contact Margaret Rogers, Director of Lifespan Religious Education by email or 425-822-0171. Margaret also coordinates educational opportunities for adults.