As individual people working together to form an inclusive, joyful, and sacred community, we commit to this covenant:
- We will offer acceptance and support to all, giving and receiving with grace and gratitude.
- We will listen with compassion and speak with honesty and respect.
- We will acknowledge our feelings and take responsibility for the impact of our actions.
- We will welcome the open-hearted exchange of perspectives while respecting personal boundaries.
- We will address conflicts directly, give the benefit of the doubt, and forgive ourselves and each other.
By honoring these commitments, we foster an empowered Northlake community, promoting love, equity, and justice in the world.
Initial approval at the covenant workshop in November 2018. Final approval at upcoming congregational meeting.
Replaces the 2005 – 2018 Covenant.